The submission period and due date will be announce soon!
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
- All submissions must be sent via the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION form.
- Abstracts written to promote a product, company, or service will NOT be considered.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and selected for presentation based on the scoring guidelines provided below.
- Must be received by 11:59 PM (CST) on Friday, June 5, 2020.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent by Friday, July 10, 2020.
- Focus areas:
- Evidence-based research that supports the benefits of connected health systems (e.g., telemedicine, telehealth, eHealth, mHealth)
- Quality initiatives and telehealth measures
- Telehealth training programs and education
If you are selected for a Podium presentation, sessions are approximately 60 minutes long and you will be assigned a speaking time ranging from 15 to 30 minutes allowing for Q&A.
- Does the abstract offer new knowledge to conference attendees?
- Does the abstract highlight current connected health research endeavors and findings or identify the need for connected health research endeavors?
- Are there findings, strategies, and outcomes that may benefit other connected health endeavors?
- Does the abstract clearly, concisely, and logically convey the intent of the presentation and support the title, background, purpose, results and conclusions?
- Is the topic timely and relevant to the activities, initiatives, or direction of connected health?
- Does the abstract cover one or more of the stated focus areas?
- Non-Promotional/Commercial in Nature
- Does the abstract have any commercial affiliation that may impact the objectivity of the presentation?