SEARCH 2021 is excited to offer Continuing Education for Nurses, Physicians, Physician Assistants, and Pharmacists through the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Office of Continuing Education. UAMS is jointly accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE), and the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) with additional accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE).
CREDIT DESIGNATION STATEMENTS
AMA Designation Statement
- The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.5 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ACPE Designation Statement
- These knowledge based activities will provide pharmacists up to 16.5 contact hours or 1.65 CEU. CE credit information, based on verification of live attendance and completion of the program evaluation, will be provided to NABP within 60 days after the activity completion.
ANCC Designation Statement
- The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences designates this live activity for a maximum of 16.5 ANCC contact hours. Nursing contact hours will be awarded for successful completion of program components based upon documented attendance and completion of evaluation materials.
AAPA Designation Statement
- The University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences has been authorized by the American Academy of PAs (AAPA) to award AAPA Category 1 CME credit for activities planned in accordance with AAPA CME Criteria. This activity is designated for 16.5 AAPA Category 1 CME credits. PAs should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation.
How do I claim CE credit for SEARCH 2020?
- The UAMS Office of Continuing Education has simplified the process for attendees to claim credit for any of the SEARCH 2021 sessions. Attendees will be able to simply evaluate the conference and claim their CE credit by following the link below.