Abstract Submission and Information
Abstracts are being solicited for the National Telehealth Research Symposium 2019. The NTRS2019 Conference Planners are seeking Podium presentations (short lecture and long lecture) and Posters. Focus categories include, but are not limited to,
- State of the Art
A Special topic of interest has been added for 2019: Acute care and chronic care as it involves connected health for pediatric patients in various care settings (e.g., home, school, hospital)
The submission period is May 1, 2019 through June 28, 2019. Abstracts are due no later than midnight (12 AM CST) June 28, 2019.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions must be sent via the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION form.
- Abstracts written to promote a product, company, or service will NOT be considered.
- Special topic of interest – Acute care and chronic care as it involves connected health for pediatric patients in various care settings (e.g., home, school, hospital)
- Abstracts will be reviewed and selected for presentation based on the scoring guidelines provided below.
- Must be received by midnight (12 AM CST) June 28, 2019.
- Notifications of acceptance will be sent by July 26, 2019.
- Focus areas:
- Evidence-based research that supports the benefits of connected health systems (e.g., telemedicine, telehealth, eHealth, mHealth)
- Quality initiatives and telehealth measures
- Telehealth training programs and education
If you are selected for a Podium presentation, sessions are approximately 60 minutes long and you will be assigned a speaking time ranging from 15 to 30 minutes allowing for Q&A.
- Does the abstract offer new knowledge to conference attendees?
- Does the abstract highlight current connected health research endeavors and findings or identify the need for connected health research endeavors?
- Are there findings, strategies, and outcomes that may benefit other connected health endeavors?
- Does the abstract clearly, concisely, and logically convey the intent of the presentation and support the title, background, purpose, results and conclusions?
- Is the topic timely and relevant to the activities, initiatives, or direction of connected health?
- Does the abstract cover one or more of the stated focus areas?
- Non-Promotional/Commercial in Nature
- Does the abstract have any commercial affiliation that may impact the objectivity of the presentation?
- If you are selected for a podium presentation, sessions are approximately 60 minutes long and you will be assigned a speaking time ranging from 15 to 30 minutes allowing for Q&A.
- The poster presentation session is approximately 60 minutes long and you must be available during the session for Q&A.
- You may also be invited to present during a 2-minute research flash presentation during the symposium.
- Dimensions and other specifications will be provided upon notification of poster presentation acceptance.
- Posters must remain in place until the conclusion of the session.
Upon notification of acceptance, you will have two weeks to confirm and register for the conference.
Abstract Submission due by June 28, 2019.