Telemedicine and e-Health is the leading peer-reviewed journal for cutting-edge telemedicine applications for achieving optimal patient care and outcomes. It places special emphasis on the impact of telemedicine on the quality, cost effectiveness, and access to healthcare. Telemedicine applications play an increasingly important role in health care. They offer indispensable tools for home healthcare, remote patient monitoring, and disease management, not only for rural health and battlefield care, but also for nursing homes, assisted living facilities, and maritime and aviation settings. Telemedicine and e-Health offers timely coverage of the advances in technology that offer practitioners, medical centers, and hospitals new and innovative options for managing patient care, electronic records, and medical billing.
The abstract submission period has officially ended and the call for abstracts is closed.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All submissions must be sent via the ABSTRACT SUBMISSION form.
- Abstracts written to promote a product, company, or service will NOT be considered.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and selected for presentation based on the scoring guidelines provided below.
- Upon notification of acceptance, you will have two weeks to confirm and register for the conference.
- Focus areas:
- Evidence-based research that supports the benefits of connected health systems (e.g., telemedicine, telehealth, eHealth, mHealth)
- Quality initiatives and telehealth measures
- Telehealth training programs and education
If you are selected for a Podium presentation, sessions are approximately 45 – 60 minutes long and you will be assigned a speaking time ranging from 10 to 30 minutes plus Q&A time, depending on the specific session.
- Does the abstract offer new knowledge to conference attendees?
- Does the abstract highlight current connected health research endeavors and findings or identify the need for connected health research endeavors?
- Are there findings, strategies, and outcomes that may benefit other connected health endeavors?
- Does the abstract clearly, concisely, and logically convey the intent of the presentation and support the title, background, purpose, results and conclusions?
- Is the topic timely and relevant to the activities, initiatives, or direction of connected health?
- Does the abstract cover one or more of the stated focus areas?
4. NON-PROMOTIONAL/COMMERCIAL IN NATURE
- Does the abstract have any commercial affiliation that may impact the objectivity of the presentation?
|Abstract Submissions Due||Monday, August 9, 2021, 11:59 PM CST|
|Notification of Acceptance Announced||Wednesday, September 1, 2021 10:00 AM CST|
- Podium presentations
- If you are selected for a podium presentation, sessions are approximately 45 – 60 minutes long and you will be assigned a speaking time ranging from 10 to 30 minutes plus Q&A time, depending on the specific session.
- Poster presentations
- The poster presentation session is approximately 60 minutes long and you must be available during the session for Q&A.
- You may also be invited develop a 1-minute research flash video recording to be shared during SEARCH2021.
- Specification will be provided upon notification of poster presentation acceptance.
- Posters must remain in place until the conclusion of the session
This year SEARCH 2021 – The National Telehealth Research Symposium will be partnering with The Journal of Telemedicine and eHealth to publish all accepted abstracts!